100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
VP, Treasury Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187508
EA License No 16S8107
- Assist the Department Head in daily planning and management of Operations Department.
- Identify and support business needs in all aspects of Operations.
- Perform processing and settlement of FX, MM, derivatives, IRS, CCS, bonds trading and treasury bills.
- Actively involve and participate in system projects, initiatives and enhancements.
- Perform account management activities such as customer information maintenance, deposits placement and rollover, and funds transfer transactions.
- Handle security documents custodianship and maintain customer’s credit limits.
- Process disbursement, rollover and settlement of loan transactions for bilateral loan, syndicated loan and trade loan.
- Cover loan and trade finance transactions in case of need.
- Liaise with loan agency bank and Treasury Department for rate fixing and funding requirements.
- Perform daily reconciliation, management and regulatory reporting.
- Perform other roles and projects as assigned by the Department Head.
- A tertiary qualification with minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management is required.
- Experience in both transaction processing and approval is necessary.
- Knowledge of international trade finance, loan operations and middle office function is desirable.
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.