VP, Senior Relationship Manager, Telecommunications, Media and Technology, Institutional Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987950
Employer Ref. 160000MA
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Origination of Corporate & Investment Banking business across Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) Customers in Asia with focus on South East Asia and North Asia
- Establish coverage and relationship with TMT companies across Asia with deeper focus on Telecom and Media sector
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business needs as well as an ability to generate advisory, capital markets idea, solutions with support from various product groups
- Originate and lead execution of mandate covering various products offering, such as Structured Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets & M &A Advisory, Cash & Trade (Supply Chain, Structure Trade Finance, ARP) and Treasury
- Identify pertinent credit related issues, and work out viable financing solution for clients
- Supervise/prepare financial models with P&L, balance sheet and cash-flow projections based on sound business and market assumptions
- Ensure timely submission of RFP, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, credit memos and supervision reports
- Supervise and train up junior bankers in terms of origination, technical and execution skills
- Masters Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant experience in corporate & investment banking, involving loan syndication, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and merger & acquisition advisory related transactions
- Good knowledge and experience in TMT with focus on Telecom and Media Sector covering South East Asia and North Asian markets
- Strong leadership skill with experience in managing and leading team in origination and execution
- Results-oriented, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities. Track record and experience in this aspect will be an advantage
- Develop business strategies and maintain discipline in planning of daily activities to conform to long-term vision and direction of the team
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills, experience in industry research
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.