VP - Finance Change (SAP)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989101
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115687
You will be working with a stable, well established financial institution which can offer excellent long term career development and business partnering opportunities. They are now looking for a VP - Finance Change (SAP) to join their team based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to lead the functional team in SAP implementation.
You will be joining the Finance team. The key responsibilities of the VP - Finance Change (SAP) include:
- Strategising, planning and implementing business processes and IT solutions to create value and capabilities within the Finance team
- Driving the entire project cycle starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to production, to training and post-live support and fixes
- Developing peer and cross-functional business relationships to maximise best practice sharing and team effectiveness to deliver and support quality initiatives
- Acting as a change agent for business processes
- Translate the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for the solution
- Ensuring conformance to system architecture, standards, and practices
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree in Finance/Business with CPA or CA Certification. You have at least 12 years' relevant experience within finance/ accounting with strong SAP systems experience, not just within FICO but across other modules as well. You possess significant experience in SAP implementation/ change projects as a Lead / Principal Consultant. You possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, both written (report and guideline writing) and verbally.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG115687. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Low Ying Ling
Reg. #: R1440131
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.