VP / AVP, User Experience Researcher, Digital Bank, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956162
Employer Ref. 160001RP
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Work closely with stakeholders across our product team to clearly define and prioritize user research questions, come up with screeners when necessary, then outline and schedule research plans.
- Must have hands on knowledge of the end to end research process and complete the entire research independently.
- Support local teams to help conduct testing in different markets.
- Synthesize and evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through creative and actionable written reports and oral presentations.
- Able to co-ordinate and prioritize research conducted internally and through external vendors.
- Seek and review potential external research partners and manage existing relationships.
- Stay informed and in tune with the latest developments within User Research - methodologies, best practices, trends etc.
- Build upon the existing framework for user research conducted within the bank and the associated metrics to benchmark business impact.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in User Research and Usability Testing/Analysis.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch rapidly between different projects and manage them in a timely manner.
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to research challenges.
- Working knowledge of data-logging tools such as Morae and Tobii etc.
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative data analysis, usability testing, eye tracking, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing, and heuristic evaluations.
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, technologists, project managers and executives.
- Experience with financial domains is helpful but not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP/Senior Associate, Manager, Technology Risk Controls & Assurance, Technology and Operations