VP / AVP, FinTech Lead -SG, Innovation Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034438
Employer Ref. 160002CE
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Conceptualize, lead and drive FinTech engagements locally
- Collaborate and support regional team on FinTech programmes across DBS’s Innovation offices in the region
- Connect and engage with various FinTech communities, such as, startups, academia, developers, investors etc. in a systematic, programmatic fashion
- Provide expertise on FinTech and relevant trends, outlook and analysis in the form of talks, presentations, articles, and informal counsel to support DBS Innovation Group and the rest of the bank
- Mentor and coach innovation programmes and projects
- Make a definitive impact on Asian banking while having fun
- Immersion in the finance and/or technology industry for at least 10 years, known in the Fintech community.
- MBA or other relevant postgraduate qualification preferred.
- Excel in working with others, results-oriented and work well across borders and cultures
- Strategic and analytical, with strong project management
- Hands-on team player who is able to see the big picture, possesses a can-do attitude and able to handle ambiguity
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Comfortable with business travel globally
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.