VP/AVP, Data Specialist, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988496
Employer Ref. 160001YT
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Establish proper data profiling in the area of ownership, user reference code, data inter-dependencies, reduction of data duplication.
- Perform data analysis and recommend data architecture solutions
- Resolve and recommend proposed solutions in conjunction with Business Units, Support Unit and Technology Teams.
- Work closely with project teams during the design phase to ensure data artifacts are properly documented and established
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience in the Financial Services Industry especially in financial.
- Working experience in data management related areas (e.g., data standards, data quality, data profiling, data impact analysis); exposure in performing data quality and data governance work.
- Familiarity with logical and physical data modeling;
- Strong analytical skills, with exposure to business planning, business process re-engineering, enterprise / application architectural design;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills to drive change;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.