VP/ AVP, BPM Developer, Consumer Banking Tech, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984051
Employer Ref. 160001XU
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Analyses business requirements and workflow design specifications to fully understand the existing and future business requirements.
- Collaborates in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Writes code on the platform to support workflow services and then undertakes refining and rewriting as necessary.
- Conforms to coding best practices and maintains a high level of coding standards in the deliverables produced.
- Provides guidance to junior developers in the creation of optimal workflows.
- Creates unit tests plans, unit test cases, sets up the test environment and conducts unit testing.
- Works with the QA & Test Team to support them during system testing, performance testing, security testing, regression testing, and UAT.
- Demonstrates familiarity with agile development principles.
- Estimates work requirement for contribution to the Project Manager’s work plan, records time against work assignments and reports progress against plan.
- Works collaboratively with the other members of the project team to deliver the solution to business user.
Responsible for interpreting the workflow design specifications and writing the code to develop optimal workflows to meet business user requirements.
- 2 to 5 years expericence designing, coding & maintaining integrations & services with TIBCO Designer, BusinessWorks, Enterprise Message System, AMX BusinessWorks, AMX Service Grid, Hawk & Administrator
- Experience in Java and JEE is a must.
- Experience with Frameworks such as Struts, Spring, AngularJS and Vaadin is a preferred.
- Working experience in Oracle or SQL Server is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills is a must
- Working experience in Web Services using protocols like SOAP
- Experience with XML including XML schema (and XSD design) & XML Parsing / Processing.
- Understanding of SSO concepts
- Familiarity with multi-tier (App / Web / DB) server architecture
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.