jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959195
This position is responsible for the initiation of payment actions through computerized systems for daily processing of complex and routine vouchers and the preparation and submission of all assigned voucher types. The incumbent will process all medical claim expenses and monitor the collections of insurance reimbursements. This position will also serve as an Alternate Cashier and perform other duties as assigned.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item in their resume. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Successful completion of at least 2 years of full-time post-secondary education at college or university.
- At least 3 years of work experience in accounting, pay and allowances or related fiscally oriented work, of which includes at least 6 months of cashiering experience.
- Possess good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to handle large amount of cash. Must have meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have tact and diplomacy in dealing with employees on pay and entitlements.
- Competence in MS Office software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) and an accounting software program.
Interested applicants should note that requirements stated above must be addressed in your resumé or your application will not be considered. Please also include your Singapore ID card number together with detailed information listing position requirements, education and work experience in your resumé. Please send your letter of interest and resumé by October 6, 2016 to:
Human Resources Officer
American Embassy, 27 Napier Road, Singapore 258508
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.