Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Volunteer Management Manager (Healthcare, Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189043
EA License No 99C4599
- Assist in organizing and administering the operations of Volunteer Management team
- Manage the recruitment, training and retention of suitable volunteers based on organisation's core values
- Maintain and update database of volunteers for deployment according to their capabilities to deliver quality care to patients
- Ensure regular feedback sessions and open communication channel with volunteers to enhance teamwork and bonding among the volunteers
- Assess, monitor and evaluate the progress of the volunteers and recommend appropriate training to develop the volunteers
- Work effectively with team members to review, identify and initiate new processes or projects
- Degree in Business Studies / Marketing / Mass Communication or equivalent
- At least 3 years of related experience in volunteer management
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels
- A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently
- Resourceful, adaptable and meticulous with attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office