Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188715
EA License No. 12C5536
We are hiring for a global IT consulting company to support one of their key customers
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Perform System Administration based on ITIL activities, maintenance, installation, upgrading, change requests, configurations & testing (Dev, UAT, Prod, and DR) for VMware vSphere 5, 6 and Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Perform support on VMware vSphere infrastructure, Nutanix Hyperconverged infrastructure private and public cloud environment.
- Perform server setup of Hypervisors (predominantly VMware) and Windows OS/templates.
- Develop PowerCLI and Powershell scripts for automation initiative.
- Perform Hypervisor level system monitoring, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- erform daily service requests & incident resolution within SLA.
- Perform patching management.
- Create and maintain technical and operation documents.
- Proactive work with vendor and customers to troubleshoot incidents till problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Part of 24x7 Support team, standby duty roaster.
- Must be able to perform weekend activities (Breakfix, Releases, Patching, DR etc) on rotational basis.
- Co-ordinate Server Installation/Rack mounting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or minimum Diploma in IT with 5 years relevant experiences.
- Preferably with Microsoft Certification, VMware Certification and/or ITIL certification.
- Good working experience on VMware vSphere 5, 6, Nutanix, AWS and Microsoft Azure in a medium to enterprise environment.
- Proficient in PowerShell (incl. vSphere PowerCLI) scripting combined with the use of Microsoft Orchestrator and VMware vRealize Orchestrator or similar products to automate system administration tasks and requests.
- At least 3 years of proven track records in setup, support and troubleshooting in VMware vSphere 5, 6.
- Good understanding of storage and networking concept will be an advantage.
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast-paced outsourcing environment.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn, has high initiative to drive and follow up on outstanding issues till closure.
*This job description is intended as a guide to the general job responsibilities and is not inclusive of every duty that the employee is expected to perform
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Recruiter Name/EA Personnel: Uy Princess Ramos
EA License No: 12C5536
EA Personnel Registration No: R1103286
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
About Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd