Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Visual Merchandising Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003036932
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. ENH
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing in-store displays for retail stores and distributor
- Develop and source for POP & materials based on seasonal promotion & Marketing direction.
- Maintain overall store VM and adhering to global guidelines
- To ensure the effective display of merchandise in stores itself as well as in display windows in accordance to Skechers guidelines.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in Visual Merchandising/Marketing/Art with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator preferred.
- Team player and able to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: ENH) or contact our office at +65 6632 0055 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: ENH
Email Address: 'cw5 @capitagrp.com'
EA License No.: 08C2893