Linktrix Consultants Pte Ltd
LINKTRIX Consultants is an organization that specializes in partnering with it's clients in finding the most suitable fit for both the companies we work with and the individuals we represents.
We believe in order to obtain excellence in our service delivery, we will need to bring with our foundation in terms of working closely with every single candidates that we represent and in close collaboration with our Clients we represent by understanding their needs and culture to ensure a perfect fit for both Clients and candidates.
With professional consultants and established networks Linktrix Consultants could serve any needs that our clients may have in the Asia Pacific region.
EA Licence Number: 13C6882
Visual Merchandising Executive (Cosmetics Industry/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033149
EA License No 13C6882
• Design and develop regional programs including concept, material research, final mechanicals, quality control and implementation guidelines
• Act as gatekeeper for Brand’s guidelines, all store formats and planograms
• Facilitate communication with regional teams to complete assigned tasks, including concept development and guidance
• Create space planning for product launches, special events and windows for APAC
• Ensure visual merchandising guidelines are consistent with brand’s aesthetics and regionally relevant
• Understand practical needs of on counter visual merchandising to maximize product exposure and to optimize sales potential
• Provide creative input to Store Design prior to any new design and development
• Plan and develop counter planogram based on brand guidelines, line contribution and regional’s assortment
• Manage and liaise with vendors to ensure that POSMs are produced qualitatively and delivered within the stipulated timeline
• Develop and strengthen vendor’s ability to meet Clinique’s standards and expectations
• Work with visual merchandising assistant to ensure that the Brand’s POSMs library is up-to-date and accurate
• Degree in Industrial Design, Visual Merchandising, or Graphic Design
• At least 2 years of experience in a design environment with 2 and 3-Dimensional design experience
• Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as design software (Software: Freehand or Illustrator, PhotoShop, In Design, Microsoft Office and Render Works, SketchUp or equivalent modeling software)
• Proficiency in CAD programme will be an advantage
• Good sense of design and eye for detail