Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
IMMEDIATE HIRING! Visual Merchandising Assistant (East / $2500 / 5 days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988864
EA License No 08C2893
- Handle display, inventory management
- Product training for sales associates
- Primary duty is to project the desired image of a store and brands it represents
- Keep the space clean, functional and attractive to stimulate sales.
- Communication with clients
- Manage weekly schedules
- Prepare weekly reports and competitors checks
- Delivery to stores when needed
- Minimum GCE “O” Level
- No experience required as long as willing to learn
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Driving license (Class 3) preferred but it is not a must
- Good learning attitude
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: LVA) or contact our office at +656603 8001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: LVA
EA License No.: 08C2893