Singapore Sports School is looking for suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
VICE PRINCIPAL, CURRICULUM
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983769
Assisting the Principal, you will lead and set the strategic directions of the Academics Group. You will provide leadership to the Academic Management Committee in the development, implementation and review of academic policies and programmes. You will undertake curriculum alignment work and spearhead teacher development programmes. You will play a key role in the implementation of post-secondary education pathways and in establishing new extended academic pathways for our student-athletes, whether with local or overseas Institutes of Higher Learning.
- A good undergraduate degree
- At least 3 years of senior leadership experience or 5 years in a key appointment holder position in a school environment. Retired Principals are also welcome to apply.
- Possess secondary school and/or junior college teaching experience
- Experience in curriculum or professional development is an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills with an eye for the big picture and the interrelations of complex factors
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of the needs of elite student-athletes and if you want to work and excel in a challenging environment, we invite you to join us. You should forward a detailed CV with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience and current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.