Vice President, Singapore Business Management Team Lead, Financial Planning Group, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989698
Employer Ref. 160001Z7
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Incorporate strategic and policy development aspects of all areas of Middle Office activities through a strict compliance mindset to regulatory and DBS regulations/standards
- Oversees and provides operational framework as well as guidance on Middle Office policies between front and back office operations.
- Accountable for policy recommendations, implementation and tracking of the implementation quality.
- Continuous refinement of the policy and procedures, with consideration of customer feedback, productivity gain, cost saving and our competitive advantage
- Support the formulation of Investments and Insurance Sales Process Framework across different channels and work with the relevant stakeholders to develop and grow the region’s business
- Assist the systems and operations teams to ensure that they support and implement the changes required by the product managers (eg, to support new product initiatives or changes in regulatory environment etc) and to track the progress and resolve business issues faced.
- Drive efficiency in operation and system within FPG and centrally support the department.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 8 years working experience in the middle office or back office management with broad understanding of product management, particularly in insurance and investment products
- Strong ability to spot and develop / revise process and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the business and operations
- Sound banking, financial, compliance, control and regulatory knowledge
- Interest in development and enhancement of systems and process / workflow and ability to implement it across different locations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate / Analyst, Commodities Operations, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations