Vice President, Regional Operations Manager, Consumer Banking Ops, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028054
Employer Ref. 16000293
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Manage and work closely with regional team in APAC regarding all regional operation matters
- Work closely with all key stakeholders to influence and effect change
- Day to day project and program & milestone management
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting for area of responsibility through dash boards and score cards
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on defects and identify underlying problems
- Conduct detailed analysis into the root causes of failures and drive corrective actions with the country teams.
- Identify customer complaint and claim issues and derive customer orientated solutions for implementation
- Regularly review processes so as to drive improvements in customer journeys and services delivery.
- Manage relevant budgets and drive cost management programs.
- Must be able to travel within the Asia Pacific region
- Min 10 years of related operations work experience
- Those with Banking & Finance work experience will be a plus
- Demostrated leadership skill
- Committed and responsible to see through all tasks assigned
- Mature and excellent stakeholder management skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP / Senior Associate, Enterprise Metrics Analyst, Investment & Trdg Tech, Technology and Operations
VP / AVP, Solution Architect (Core & Consumer Credit Applications), Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations