Vice President of Strategy - Media
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956009
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG114774
A market-leading media giant in the region is looking to hire a crucial senior role for their organization to help define and drive their business strategy for the future.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Planning, your responsibilities will include:
- develop and drive the organization's road-map and strategy
- identify and recommend new opportunities for growth
- participate in the evaluation of M&A opportunities
- drive resource optimisation across business units
Skills & Experience Required and/or Preferred
- Consultancy background would be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in finance and/or strategy
- bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance is required but an MBA would be preferred
- Exposure to working in the media/entertainment industry would be advantageous
- Expertise in M&A and due diligence
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your resume to Suraj.Laungani@jobs.hudson.com quoting SG114774: SLL. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Suraj Laungani in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5534.Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Laungani Suraj Lachman
Registration Number: R1549533
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.