Vice President / Assistant Vice President, Senior Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027761
Employer Ref. 1600028L
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Support FIG senior management in development of FI and II business strategies across more than 10 locations (including SG).
- Provide oversight on key deliverables from each FI/II team, to ensure they are well executed according to plan.
- Provide regular business updates at various senior forums, including but not restricted to Global Industry Council, IBG Mid-Month review, senior management (eg CEO, GMC, Board).
- Detailed tracking of business/strategy initiatives for each location and II teams.
- Collation and review of business pipelines and inputs; track closure on key pipelines.
- Work with respective FI & II teams to enhance regional connectivity and update of industry trends.
- Ensure key account plans are submitted and executed on timely basis.
- Develop business presentations, highlighting business momentum, risks and challenges, and progress of initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders (eg respective COO Offices, RMG, product partners) and ensure alignment of FI/II business strategies.
- Be involved in enhancement of business infrastructure, processes and enablers, as part of building our regional FI franchise.
- University graduate
- At least 7 years of relevant banking experience, eg business planning, project management. Working experience in FI industry would be a plus.
- Strong team player, able to multi-task and have positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Understanding of banking business with good knowledge of T&M and GTS products
- Proficient in Office tools (namely MS PowerPoint and Excel)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate / Associate, Senior Home Advice Specialist, Deposits & Secured Lending, Consumer Banking Group
AVP, Credit Architecture Program Business Analyst, Core System Technology, Technology & Operations