Vice President (Architecture)
CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955854
- Lead project team in key areas of design / supervision / management for a wide range of projects.
- Undertake key role of establishing contacts and presenting architectural designs to clients.
- Be involved in business development meetings to strategize and target specific markets, clients and project opportunities.
- Lead a team in architectural design competitions.
- Contract administration of construction projects to ensure that project is built according to design intent and in compliance with building codes.
- Take charge of numerous projects at any given time.
- Possibly take on the role of QP (Qualified Person), SO (Superintending Officer) and SO’s Rep, etc.
- Possibly take on the role of PD (Project Director) and be in charge of project P&L and resource planning, and be accountable to SVP and Management for project performance.
- Good Degree in Architecture from a University accredited with the Singapore Board of Architects
- Minimum 13 years of relevant architectural experience
- Being registered with the Singapore Board of Architects will be an advantage
- Flair for design and good knowledge of architectural detailing
- Conversant with local codes and regulations, and construction practices
- Strong planning, organisational, supervision and project management skills
- Proficiency in rendering 3-D perspectives drawings and AutoCAD
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
About CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
CPG Corporation (CPG Corp) is the corporatised entity of the former Singapore Public Works Department (PWD). With more than 2,000 talented individuals in the CPG group of companies, we are one of the leading development professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, providing a full spectrum of infrastructure & building development and management services.
Since 1833, we have contributed largely to the development and management of distinguished landmarks in Singapore. Some of our notable projects include the Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Racecourse, National Gallery Singapore, Gardens by the Bay, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University campuses, and the Tuas and Woodlands Checkpoints.
Leveraging our strong track record and established Singapore brand name, CPG Corp today has expanded its portfolio to over 20 countries outside Singapore, with China, India and ASEAN being our key markets.
CPG Corp’s portfolio today is the epitome of professionalism and expertise in world-class infrastructure and building management.