Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Vendor Marketing – up to 3,4k – Alexandria road.(US MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033909
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for developing and managing relationships with internal stakeholders and channel partners to support the delivery of various commercial sales and marketing channel programs.
- Activities encompass but are not limited to:
- Provide marketing programs/solutions support for partners to create demand and incremental revenue for company, with a focus on documenting the ROI achieved and using business analytics
- Provide communications support to the partner communication teams especially in the adoption of social media
- Assist company's channel partners to get setup so as to maximise their relationship in contracts, sales incentive programs and partner profiling
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.BA in Marketing or related degrees or equivalent level of experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools
- Independent learner
- Strong communicator
- Extremely well organised so able to work on many simultaneous projects at once
Job Code: JHS
CAPITA PTE LTD
EA License No.: 08C2893
Registration No : R1549866 (Francis Seow Ying Kiat)