UX Manager (Design Model/QA Processes/Prototypes)
BGC Search – INS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003168018
EA License No. 12C5983
- Work closely with key project stakeholders for collaboration with program management, development, and creatives for the conception, design and delivery of a world-class online UX Experience
- Lead the online design, agencies, and content publishers
- Lead qualitative and quantitative testing methodologies to measure and monitor user experiences and features to ensure effectivity and efficiency
- Conduct market and audience research initiatives to help inform design strategies for stated roadmap objectives.
- Effectively apply UX and design resources to projects, demonstrating continuous improvement in productivity and resource agility.
- Present UX solutions to internal management to ensure that information design meets both business objectives and end-user expectations.
- The UX Manager will work closely with the Web Analytics Manager and the Digital Head in deriving actionable insights and recommendations from various research sources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience with at least 8 years of experience
- Vast experience incorporating UX strategies, interactive design specifications, design models/prototypes and QA processes/use cases into the actual rollout plan
- Project experience in working with and leading teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Proven ability to produce high quality user experience deliverables: storyboards, user scenarios/tasks, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BGC Search Pte Ltd
EA License No: 12C5983
Low Kwok Tong
Registration No: R1551492
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – INS
About BGC Search – INS
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606