CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Utilities Maintenance Manager, Waste Water Treatment Plant (Station in Batam)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189214
EA License No 08C2893
- Designing maintenance programs
- Researching for new equipment / New Technology
- Handling the training and development programs (Internal Skill Up programs)
- Implementing preventative maintenance programs
- Adhering to safety regulations & Environment regulations
- Enforcing industry requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer.
- Have minimum 10 years experience in Operations as well as managing Utilities Maintenance; including: Waste Water Treatment Plant, Water Treatment Plant, Sewage and Handling Hazardous, Toxic Waste Materials.
- Have knowledge and understand Standards (regulatory requirements) related to the Facilities or Utilities
- Understand matters related to the utility operations, including: funding, design, construction, conveyance, treatment and billing of systems
- Working knowledge of sanitary sewer collection systems and pump stations
- Familiar with Environment Management & HSE