Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia, a Business Unit in the Airbus Group, specializes in helicopter sales and customer support services. To strengthen our team, we are seeking dynamic candidate to join us as:
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT TEST, OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028972
The job holder is to develop methods and plans and lead in carrying out safe and efficient tests, operations and maintenance of Airbus Helicopters Unmanned Aircraft in Singapore.
- To develop, plan, control and execute Test Schedules as may be required for Airbus Helicopters Unmanned Aircraft (UA) projects in Singapore.
- To develop, plan, control and execute Safety and Quality Management Systems for Airbus Helicopters UA projects in Singapore.
- To develop, plan, control and execute Airbus Helicopters UA Project Flight and Maintenance Operations in Singapore.
- To supervise and train personnel, and to ensure that they have the requisite capabilities for their tasks.
- To assist in ensuring the smooth operations and well-being of team members in the relevant UA projects.
- Degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Aerospace Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Flight Tests and/or Flight Operations.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Safety Management Systems and /or Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge and capability in incident analysis, compliance verification and airworthiness certification.
- Capability of presenting, justifying, negotiating and writing technical substantiations.
- Experience in project management, process management, organizational management and general administration.
- Experience in UA Technology, Business and/or Operations.
Interested applicants are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph to us.