Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia, a Business Unit in the Airbus Group, specializes in helicopter sales and customer support services. To strengthen our team, we are seeking dynamic candidate to join us as:
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT TEST, OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028973
The job holder is to carry out safe and efficient tests, operations and maintenance of Airbus Helicopters Unmanned Aircraft in Singapore.
- To carry out Test, Operations and Maintenance Operations for the UA project on which the engineer is designated.
- To participate in the development, planning, control and execution of Test Schedules as may be required for Airbus Helicopters Unmanned Aircraft (UA) projects in Singapore.
- To participate in the development, planning, control and execution of Safety and Quality Management Systems for Airbus Helicopters UA projects in Singapore.
- To participate in the development , planning and control of Airbus Helicopters UA Project Flight and Maintenance Operations in Singapore.
- To assist in any other activities as directed by the Management Team of the assigned AH UA project.
- Degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Aerospace Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering fields or relevant diploma.
- Experience in Flight Tests and/or Flight Operations.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Safety Management Systems and/or Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge and capability in incident analysis, compliance verification and airworthiness certification.
- Capability of presenting, justifying, negotiating and writing technical substantiations.
- Experience in project management, process management, organizational management, and general administration.
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)