Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia, a Business Unit in the Airbus Group, specializes in helicopter sales and customer support services. To strengthen our team, we are seeking dynamic candidate to join us as:
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS CENTER ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028974
The job holder is to ensure the continued operation of operations center and communications equipment to enable safe and efficient tests, operations and maintenance of Airbus Helicopters Unmanned Aircraft in Singapore.
- To operate & maintain the Operations Center hardware for the UA project on which the engineer is designated.
- To participate in the development, planning and control of Safety and Quality Management Systems for Airbus Helicopters UA projects in Singapore.
- To participate in the development, planning and control of Airbus Helicopters UA Project Flight and Maintenance Operations in Singapore
- To assist in any other activities as directed by the Management Team of the assigned AH UA project.
- Degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Aerospace Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering fields OR relevant Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
- Capability of presenting, justifying, negotiating and writing technical substantiations.
- Experience and/or Knowledge in Aeronautical Communications, Air Traffic Navigation and/or Computer Systems.
- Experience in Flight Test and/or Flight Operations.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Safety Management Systems and/or Quality Management Systems..
- Knowledge and capability in incident analysis, compliance verification and airworthiness certification.
Interested applicants are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating qualifications, experiences, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph to us.
(Only shortlisted applicant will be notified)