Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia, a Business Unit in the Airbus Group, specializes in helicopter sales and customer support services. To strengthen our team, we are seeking dynamic candidate to join us as:
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT DESIGN ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003087700
The job holder is to provide design engineering services in support of all tasks related to the assigned Airbus Helicopters Unmanned Aircraft project in Singapore.
- Conceptualizing mechanical and/or avionics designs to meet the requirements of assigned AH UA project.
- Generating technical data and documentation necessary for the assigned AH UA project.
- Providing data and conducting tests or analysis as required by compliance verification engineers to show the compliance of designs to the relevant airworthiness authorities.
- To participate in the administration, management and training of assistant design engineers where required.
- To assist in any other activities as directed by Management Team of the assigned AH UA project.
- Degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Aerospace Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering fields OR relevant diploma with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in aircraft/modification certification and continued airworthiness.
- Experience in Compliance Verification and failure analysis methods.
- Knowledge and capability in incident analysis and airworthiness certification.
- Capability of presenting, justifying, negotiating and writing technical substantiations and instructions.
- 3D/2D Computer Aided Design Skills.
- Experience in project management, process management and general administration.