100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Underwriting Assistant, Treaty Reinsurance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960947
EA License No 16S8107
Responsible for assisting the Director on portfolio risk management and treaty reinsurance matters for all classes of insurance.
- Assist in reinsurance placement of Facultative risks, Facultative Obligations and Treaty Arrangements of Marine and Non-Marine classes.
- Prepare the recommended and acceptable pricing and terms, within reinsurance underwriting
- Involve in establishing reinsurance processes for the reinsurance department
- Prepare the proposal forms and report writing
- Involve in surplus risk/recovery and market analysis
- Work closely with Finance pertaining to Statement of Accounts, etc.
- Prepare the acceptable loss ratio by coordinating account stewardship process, loss control activities, tracking and following up on large claims and related activity as required
- Submitting Special Acceptance Request
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Prepare Renewal Listing for Review
- Administrative Duties as and when required
- Support HOD and P&C department on ad-hoc tasks
- At least 3 years of working experience with treaty reinsurance background
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume in word format to:
The Account Manager
Philana Loh Woon Siew (R1551291)
EA License No.: 16S8107
All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.