Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Underwriting Assistant – General Insurance (Up to $3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032680
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Celine
- Provide support to various business lines of underwriters
- Assist the underwriters with the administration and organization of risk documentations, and the organization and filing of information
- Quality data entries and maintenance of risk details in various underwriting information systems
- Produce reports, marketing materials, presentations to senior managers
- Handle queries from brokers and develop good relationships with external clients
- Responsibility to ensure the documentations are labeled, easily accessible and complete and the various deadlines are timely flagged to the underwriters
- Quarterly file checks to ensure underwriting and administration practices are in place
- Perform any other tasks as designated by manager
- Min. Diploma & above, with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Insurance certificates (PGI/BCP/CGI) desirable
- Strong ability to identify, evaluate, report and work on problems plus ability to review related information and participate in developing applicable options or solutions;
- Excellent communications skills