Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Underwriting Assistant [Marine, Cargo]
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988815
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Cindy Koo
- Ensure timeliness is met for all measured underwriting tasks for their class of business.
- Monitoring and updating the renewal/expiring risk report into underwriting system
- Responsible for all documentation to be scanned and indexed into the system.
- To ensure that scanned documents are stored correctly in DMS, in order to maintain the syndicate records and files to the required standard.
- Responsible for reporting on administration performance for allocated class(es) including workflow and aggregates.
- To assist underwriters in the monitoring and control of specific accounts.
- To act in accordance with all regulatory standards and principals.
- Responsible for carrying out and/or coordinating data quality reviews.
- Responsible for monitoring & chasing of all outstanding data.
- Act as an escalation point for the Premium management team.
- Attend and prepare necessary documentation for underwriting team meetings.
- Liaise with brokers, clients and other professionals as necessary.
- General administration duties as and when required.
- Diploma and Degree
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Applications - Words, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of insurance products
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY or within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Cindy Koo Hui Hui (R1111269)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 99C4599