about the company
Our client is a General Insurer with strong wordwide presence. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment with excellent company benefits and career prospects.
Currently, they are seeking for an Underwriting Assistant to assist the Underwriters on their business lines. If you have an interest and would like to pursue a career in commercial underwriting, do send in your application now!
about the job
In this position, you will have a key purpose in:
- Assisting the underwriters in research and other administrative duties (taking notes of underwriting information, scanning etc)
- Pre-underwriting of risks and preparations of appropriate statistics
- Maintaining of risk records and accurate record keeping
- Liaise with brokers and internal departments when necessary
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess the following:
- Be a Degree holder in Finance or Economics or any related degree
- Internship experience in underwriting or a risk-related position will be an advantage
- Be analytical, comfortable with numbers and adaptive
how to apply
This is a great opportunity for you to join an Industry leader with good company benefits. Do apply and send your resume to email@example.com or call SiPei at 6510 1464 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your applications.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Your privacy and the privacy of others are important to us. By providing us with personal data, including your CV or details about your referees, or others, you agree to our collection, use, and disclosure of such data to help you find a job now or in the future, and for marketing purposes. You agree you have obtained appropriate consent to provide to us data from other persons. Please read full details in our Privacy Statement.