Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Underwriting Assistant (Reinsurance)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961427
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. BTB
- Assist in reinsurance placement; Facultative risks, Facultative Obligations and Treaty Arrangements
- Prepare the recommended and acceptable pricing and terms, within reinsurance underwriting
- Involve in establishing reinsurance processes for the reinsurance department
- Prepare the proposal forms and report writing
- Involve in surplus risk/recovery and market analysis
- Prepare the acceptable loss ratio by coordinating account stewardship process, loss control activities, tracking and following up on large claims and related activity as required
- Submitting Special Acceptance Request
- Prepare Renewal Listing for Review
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- At least 1 to 2 years of underwriting assistant experience