Plus65 Interactive Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003173319
The ideal candidate will possess keen UX and UI skills and be able to take high-level requirements or user stories and transform them into intuitive, functional and innovative user interfaces.
- Develop feature design briefs, logic flows and screen wireframes and requirements within evolving technology, business, time constraints and user needs.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Provide a magic touch for the feel of experience through controls and user feedback.
- Author and own clear, concise and complete documentation including diagrams, visual content, and prototyping.
- Work effectively in a team of designers, artists and engineers.
- Able to communicate target quality and feature behaviour.
- Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
- Partner with production and technologists to prioritize work.
- Stay on top of contemporary UI design concepts and patterns.
- Attends software reviews and supports production as subject matter expert and user advocate for their product areas.
- Bring energy and positivity to your design work and see it through to completion.
- Take ownership of user and product stories and balance your user-centered design practices with business requirements.
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field
- Minimum three or more years in UX design experience. Candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be a plus point.
- UX experience in web, mobile and tablet apps
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Plus65 Interactive Pte Ltd
About Plus65 Interactive Pte Ltd
With the ethos of Creating Innovations, Plus65 Interactive is at the forefront of exploring possibilities and making real-world advances in the interactive arena. Made up of passionate technology professionals and consultants with a wealth of experience and wide scope of expertise, we constantly push the envelope to deliver the ultimate in interactive products and services.
Here we work hard and play hard as a team, combining our passions to create better experiences for all our clients.