Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958177
Employer Ref. 01TS1
GDS was established to develop new capabilities focusing on strategic systems of engagement where ICT provides a differentiating factor to citizens. The team functions to deliver digital information and transactional services leveraging on Agile Application Development, Analytics, User Experience Design, Design Thinking and Web Application Performance Optimisation.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS. These are newly created positions with many opportunities for ground breaking contributions.
As a User Experience Designer, you have a passion for solving UX challenges and ability to distil complex issues into useful and intuitive design solutions for our users
- Develop innovative web/mobile/tablet application concepts based on the understanding of personas, their behaviour & needs, as well as competitive market research and business strategy
- Develop and promulgate best practices in content strategy and give recommendation based on information obtained through content inventories, site audits, user testing, and website metrics
- Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research, usability testing, A/B testing, stakeholder interviews or any other research
- Able to translate usability testing findings into actionable recommendation and simplify complex systems.
- Mapping of workflows and simplifying them to facilitate discussion during Product Conceptualization
- Facilitate in focus group discussions
- Degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX space
- Good team player
- Good organizational skills
- Good user empathy skills
- Meticulous attention to details and good problem solving skills
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Knowledge in design principles, colour theory and typography
- A good portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating great user-centric design solutions
- Experience in creating user interfaces (E.g. in web design and mobile apps) is an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage
- Experience with Balsamiq and/or Axure and Adobe Creative Suite, E.g. Photoshop, will be an added advantage
About Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
The Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.