Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003172057
Employer Ref. 1034550/001
A leading bank in Singapore is on the lookout for a talented UI Designer to work on delivering both digital and non-digital products that will touch all ends of the world.
About the UI Designer Role:
Sitting in the main UX team for consumer banking, you will create products and services that are not only usable and useful, but also beautiful and elegant.
Your efforts will result in engaging interfaces across multiple channels that will make it easy and enjoyable for millions of customers worldwide to interact with the bank.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of client websites and mobile apps
- Ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way
- Manage and maintain a library of design components
- Develop and maintain a detailed UI design style guide with your team
- Work with the Research and UX teams to ensure all client sites and apps deliver the best experience possible
To succeed in this role, you should have outstanding design skills, visual thinking and attention to detail.
- At least five years' experience as a UI designer or a UX designer with a keen visual eye
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch required
- Experience in cross-device, platform and responsive designs
- Experience in Zeplin is a plus - please indicate
- Strong thought process and ability to explain the 'why?' behind your design decisions
This company needs no introduction and is a leader in their field.
If you are a strong UI designer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a fantastic manager who is an experienced UXer in a bank that prioritises design.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1658102 Kerry Loh