TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
TWG Tea Facilitator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027869
- Follow instructions / guidance from Senior Training and Operations Manager with regards to all learning and development / training issues at TWG Tea
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate all relevant workshops and initiatives included in the TWG Tea learning and development curriculum to a professional standard (as laid out in the relevant TWG Tea facilitator guides)
- Proactively gather feedback from the Senior Training and Operations Manager regarding your ability to facilitate to the TWG Tea standard
- Ensure that training offered to Corporate Sales partners is facilitated to the same standard as those offered at the Tea Institute
- Ensure that all learning and development duties in Singapore (Tea Institute & Corporate Partners) are executed before agreeing to / embarking on trips to facilitate training / sessions to TWG Tea locations outside of Singapore
- Facilitate / Co/Facilitate “Train the Trainer” workshops for any operation employees that are required to deliver practical “on the job” training for TWG Tea
- Support the Senior Training and Operations Manager to ensure all employees that attend “Train the Trainer” workshops are evaluated using the correct TWG Tea evaluation tool and that the required standard is reached before the employee is endorsed to facilitate / deliver practical training in the operation
- Ensure that all competencies developed during TWG Tea training sessions (selling / serving / managing / supervising) are checked using the correct evaluation tool
- Regularly monitor the standard of training that is facilitated / delivered in all areas of the operation – redirect / coach any individual who does not maintain the TWG Tea facilitating standards
- Ask for assistance with any areas of your role where you are not confident and/or do not have the required level of competence to complete the task successfully
- Suggest new topics / ideas for training that will support the operation and ensure that TWG tea is offering learning and development opportunities that support employees in all stages of their journey
- Maintain active and high level communication with all employees in the business – regularly visit the employees in their workspace to ensure that they feel supported and listened to – share regular feedback with the Senior Training and Operations Manager
- Assist the Senior Training and Operations Manager in establishing and maintaining an efficient and effective system that records all learning and development activity
- Ensure that individual feedback is gained and recorded for all learning and development initiatives that happen at TWG Tea
- Diploma/Degree Business Administration or related field
- Trainer Certification would be an advantage
- Experience of the F&B industry, ideally experience of the luxury goods industry
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience as a training and development professional in a corporate environment
- Ability to build strong business rapport at all levels
- Excellent platform/presentation skills with the ability to conduct and follow structured training programs
- Able to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines
- From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed resume with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format