3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
TUNNEL SAFETY SUPERVISOR
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961105
EA License No 08C3299
Employer Ref. KA518130
- Maintain the safety of the environmental working conditions
- Provide full Safety and Environment support from project planning implementation to completion
- Conduct safety inspections, tool box briefing and safety exercises
- Maintain safety controls and process within the company’s policies and in accordance to ISO14001, Bizsafe, OHSMS18001 and other local statutory requirements.
- Establish a good rapport with the client, sub-contractors and government authorities.
- Monitor the safety workers and ensure the compliance in safety regulations
- Assist on preparing safety reports
The nature of our Client’s business
Our client is one the leading construction company, which specializes in civil, infrastructure, and building works. They offer high quality of services for wide range of projects in wider Asia.
Skills and experience required
- At least 2 years experience working in a tunnel project in Singapore
- Knowledgeable in Safety legislation and regulations (ISO14001, BizSafe, etc)
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Excellent attitude and commitment
How to apply
Please submit your CV/Resume to:
Kat Ambion - (65) 62255404
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No: R1100479
Must indicate the following:
-Reason for leaving
-Last Drawn and Expected Salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.