* Global Institution
* Dynamic Organisation
* Strong Asia Pacific presence
* Will be responsible for supporting the Trust Officers, Trust Administration team and Team Leaders in all trust administration matters.
* Maintains the integrity of Singapore Trust business's products, assists with the administration of fiduciary structures and any ad-hoc projects as allocated by the Trust Administration Team Leader/Trust Officer from time to time.
* Will be based in Singapore and report to one of the Trust Administration Team Leaders and Head of Business Management.
* Proper and efficient assistance in the administration of a portfolio of fiduciary structures.
* Assisting Trust Officers with the Drafting and preparation of documents like trustee minutes, company minutes, payment instructions, account opening forms etc.
* Assisting the Trust Officers with the updating and maintenance of Phoenix/Microgen 5 Series database.
* Adheres to Standard Chartered Bank and the Trust & Fiduciary Group's policies and procedures.
* Assisting the Trust Officers to ensure Compliance/Risk requirements are met for all fiduciary structures.
* Full membership of; or currently pursuing or willing to pursue at least one of STEP or ACIB Trustee Diploma
* Minimum of 2 years experience in relevant fiduciary & trust environment.
* Basic knowledge of relevant fiduciary and private banking products, services and procedures.
* Basic understanding of compliance and regulatory concepts.
* Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and under pressure.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No. AC15991, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1656519