* Global Institution
* Dynamic Organisation
* Strong Asia Pacific presence
The Trust Accountant will report to and support the Manager (Trust Client Accounting) in all matters relating to accounting for trust and company established by clients.
* Book-keep the accounts for trust and company established by clients
* Produce trust and company long and short form financial statements as per individual case requirements based on leading regulatory and trust industry standards.
* Liaise with external auditors and tax agents for clients' accounts where an audit and tax returns are regulatory required.
* Assist in issuance of fee invoices when the fees for clients' trust and company are due.
* Assist in preparing any internal or external reporting where information required is relating to trust and company established by clients.
* Keep up-to date with any regulatory and GAAP changes in regard to Financial Statements
* Other adhoc task
* ACCA, AAT, CPA, or recognised accountancy qualification etc.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in finance and client accounting roles, prior working experience in Trust companies or banks will be advantageous.
* Member of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, if applicable.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No. AC15993, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1656519