International SOS is the world's leading international healthcare, medical and security assistance, and concierge services company. Operating in over 70 countries, International SOS provides integrated medical, clinical, security, and customer care solutions to organizations with international operations. A global team of over 8,000 employees led by 1,200 full-time physicians and 200 security specialists provides services including planning, preventative programs, in-country expertise and emergency response to 66 percent of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
TRICARE Customer Service Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031994
Employer Ref. 439
To ensure that TRICARE beneficiaries receive the highest quality of assistance each and every time they contact our organization.
B. Key Responsibilities
- Provide empathetic, quality service to our customers
- Update all cases with the appropriate plan of action tasks.
- Handle cases and phone calls in an efficient manner. This entails accurately and completely obtaining the required information as defined in client-specific or Standard Operations Procedures.
- Maintain all cases in accordance with company policies and client procedures, utilizing the case management application for all in/out-bound tasks and actions as per operating procedures.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing authorization requests for our client's beneficiaries, and the associated medical treatment facilities and referred medical providers.
- Answer all incoming calls using the prescribed protocols.
- Promptly and appropriately transfer all medical calls to the Coordinating Doctor or Coordinating Nurse.
- Accurately and appropriately initiates Inter Alarm Center notification to facilitate delivery of care
- Ensure the CD is aware of all medical reports and actions required during the shift.
- Report to the Supervisor / Assistant Operations Manager / Operations Manager / Coordinating Doctor any cases which may result in a possible complaint.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or client information.
- Maintain the transmission document in a clear, accurate and concise format with the correct plan of action for hand over to the next shift.
- Actively participate in transmission session with input regarding case actions and direction.
- Provide relevant information in accordance with operations procedures that are required by other departments relating to case management.
- In the absence of a Supervisor on duty, advise the Regional Medical Director or Chief Medical Officer and the on-call Manager of any medical transportation.
- Maintain open communication lines with CSE's, Supervisors, Assistant Operations Managers, Coordinating Doctors, Coordinating Nurses, Clients and other International SOS Alarm Centre staff when dealing with case management.
- Maintains a professional environment as evidenced by individual dress, workspace and personal demeanor.
- Attends and participates in International SOS staff meetings and educational offerings.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times, regardless of shift being worked.
- Assist with the training of new Coordinators by mentoring them during their training program.
- Comply within our established service recovery protocol.
- Complete other tasks as directed.
Required Work Experience
- 5 years of customer service experience
- Min 'O' Level
- Minimal except for possible opportunity to be seconded to another International SOS Center.