Treasury settlement (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031967
EA License No 91C2918
Process market knowledge in FX MM settlement
Able to start in short notice
An opportunity has arisen in a leading Global bank. Investment Management Operations business which focuses on servicing Investment Manager Clients by acting as the outsourcing agent for Middle and Back Office functions.
- Day to day processing and settlement for FX trades and Money Market.
- Perform investigations and resolves any discrepancies in the settlement amount as well as reconcile the cash breaks.
- Handles queries from external and internal stakeholders on products and functions.
- Follow up in resolution of trade discrepancies with clients, middle office and front office
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of settlement details in payment system.
- Control, monitor and resolve settlements/system breaks status.
- Experienced a broad range of operational exposure, in areas treasury settlements. Some exposure to client servicing work will be an advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 91C2918
Company’s Registration number: 198500164K