POSITION: Treasury Officer (160917)
Salary Range: ~S$3,500 + VB + Medical Allowance
- 1-3 years of working experience in any industry.
- Degree holder preferred
- A team player who works well with numbers
- To perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process on Treasury’s Counterparties and support Treasury dealers in post-trade execution processes
- To preform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process on Treasury’s Counterparties in accordance to the Bank’s policies and procedures, this involves periodic review for existing Counterparties, CDD on new counterparties and Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) checks and resolution process.
- To provide support to dealers in the post-trade execution process including deal inputs, margin calls to Counterparties, generating regular reports and filing of reports
- To provide general support to Treasury Department in its daily business with internal and external Counterparties
- To understand observe both internal and external regulatory procedures in the discharge of daily duties
Interested candidates can apply via email or the link below
Please indicate the following on your CV before sending to us.
*Email Subject: Position Applying (Job ID: XXX)
- Recent photograph
- Current / Expected Salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment (if any)
- Availability to commence work
For jobs listings under Find Recruit, feel free to visit our website at http://findrecruit.find-sg.com/en/
Note: Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application.