CATALYST HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
EA Licence No:11C4500
CATALYST Human Capital Solutions prides itself in providing quality staffing services, human capital consulting and advisory services to meet the unique needs of employers in Singapore.
Driven by the mission to accelerate the success of corporate bodies, our strategic focus is to take on the role of a human capital partner to our clients through our talented pool of candidates and our extensive years of expertise.
CATALYST Human Capital Solutions offers an umbrella range of corporate services that works from the inside out. From talent recruitment, human capital consulting, work processes reviews to developing employee talent, we are your strategic partner for every step of the way.
Our client base includes Public Listed Companies, Multinational Corporations (MNCs), private enterprises and statutory boards across different industries.
Treasury and Trade Finance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003147464
EA License No 11C4500
- Cash flow maintenance and planning (spot and term deals cash requirements)
- Monitor, track, plan and allocate bank lines for all transaction (coal, iron ore, metal ore)
- Monitor and track amortization repayment schedules for prepayments to suppliers
- Approach banks for financing requirements not within facility framework, discuss margins requirements, provide KYC etc
- Assist to expand and develop company's banking relationship (review/negotiate term sheets, standard banking terms and conditions from Singapore/Asian/South Africa/Europe banks etc)
- Assist in account opening procedures
- Maintenance of internal and external kyc documentation
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors list/outstanding payables and receivables
- Assist to resolve outstanding payment issues and discussions with counterparties
- Put in place relevant insurance to mitigate risks (MOC, P&I, FD&D, D&O, Loss of profits, Fire Commercial, Public Liability, Credit)
- Attending to and addressing internal and external stakeholders' queries and inspections and monthly reporting
- Supervising and providing guidance to fellow teammates on bank line criteria and utilisation
- At least 6 years of trade finance experience
- in depth knowledge in trade finance area of physical commodity trading (Indonesian/African/Australian Coal/ SA Chrome Ore/ SA Manganese Ore/ Philippines Nickel Ore/ Australian/Brazilian/SA/ASEAN Iron Ore)
- Good understanding of full suite of trade finance related terms, processes and functions (LC/collections/ shipping documents/ contracts checking, LC/ Guarantee/ Bond issuances, monitor/effect payments)
- Able to multi-task and work in a challenging environment
- Strong communication skills and to liaise with the different stakeholders