Travel Membership Consultant (Plan Customers' DREAM VACATION / Sales w High Comms!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960990
EA License No. 05C3451
- Perform Tele-Sales & Customer Service (Call Centre)
- Promote Travel Membership Privileges & Packages
- Fun, Multinational Environment
- Candidates will be assigned to handle different language speaking customers:
- Mandarin-speaking (PRC)
- Thai (Thailand)
- Tagalog (The Philippines)
As a Travel Membership Consultant, you are our client’s ambassador servicing a wide customer base to maximise customer satisfaction.
Our client is a top player in vacation sharing and offers its members the world’s largest resort sharing network in many countries in every continent.
Office in Singapore is focussing on its Asia Pacific network.
- Receive incoming and make outgoing calls regarding customer membership issues
- Promote client’s travel-related products and services
- Exploring with customers to maximise value in their memberships and subscriptions
- Effective maintenance of customer database and accounts
- Min. diploma and above
- Passionate and proficient in customer service (especially travel/tourism/hospitality industries)
- Competent in both written and spoken in either of the following languages: English, Mandarin, Tagalog, Thai
Candidates will be assigned to handle different language speaking customers
- Location: Mountbatten
- Working days: 5.5 days - Monday to Friday & Alternate Saturdays
- Salary: Basic + Commissions (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (Reg. No.: R1550713)
click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !