jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033041
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 43002002
Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Job Category/Function: Customer Service
Salary: SGD 2400 - 3300
Location: Central, Singapore
- Handling and selling of tour passes, tickets and packages
- Issue JR passes, attractions tickets and other travel products
- Attend to customers’ travel enquiries and request through calls, emails or walk-ins
- Provide recommendation for destination(s), modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations base on customers’ requests & interests
- Provide information on travel visa & insurance
- Preparing and updating of promotional & display materials
- Meeting profit or sales targets
- Reconciliation of daily transactions
- Lead and supervise reservation team
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- At least 1 year practical experience using Abacus system
- Proficient in Japanese language at intermediate level in the purpose of communicating with Japanese client and HQ in Japan
- Possess MS Office knowledge.
- Willing to work on shift, weekend and public holidays
- Service-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-pace environment with minimum supervision
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
Abacus or Amadeus system
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.