As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatic about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
Some things to know before you apply:
● We have big plans to disrupt the traditional grocery retail market and become a $Billion+ company in the next few years
● Everything we do is focused on empowering our customers
● We work really hard
● We have a lot of fun!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035188
Coordinate day-to-day Transport operations to ensure safe and efficient operations and delivery of packages to customers. To be a focal point for the Transport team and to ensure that they are undertaking their responsibilities and duties as required. To guide and lead the team to get the best performance.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Transport Coordinators are responsible and accountable (but not limited to) the following:
- Ensure that packages are complete and ready in time so that DRs will leave on schedule and make all deliveries assigned to them in a timely manner.
- If FC is not able to get packages ready on time, work liaise with person-in-charge to figure out how to do so.
- Liaise with FC Manager pertaining packages with pending status.
- Monitor DRs/ DRAs attendance and overtime log and coordinate with Manager for payroll.
- Ensure vehicles are clean and maintained by DRs; schedule servicing with leasing company; in the event of any required fixes, coordinate replacement vehicle from leasing company and manage process until leased vehicle is returned.
- Participate in establishing KPI’s for drivers and ensure that DRs are aware of these and are constantly motivated to meet them.
- Conduct periodical performance appraisal and provide input on the best and worst performers.
- Coordinate with CSO and Traffic Controller regarding delivery related issues (Late delivery, missing orders etc) and coordinate with DRs to figure out when/how deliveries will be made; ensure that customers are satisfied.
- Ensure that all packages are staged into their individual pallets by route before loading into delivery trucks.