Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982640
Employer Ref. Jurong Bird Park - ID. 679
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be required to manage the stations, sales of tickets and crowd management for the park. You are also required to operate the tram along the designated route as well as providing live commentary to enhance the guest experience.
- Minimum GCE 'N' Levels
- Class 3 Driving License required
- Pleasant and courteous disposition with strong communication skills
- Good presentation skills, confident, energetic and outgoing personality
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Ensure safety and services standards are met always
- Training will be provided