Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Training Manager (Beauty) - $4500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033616
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible in planning, tailoring and conducting customer service training and product training calendar
- Involving in coordination for mystery shopping and customer service excellence projects
- Responsible in overseeing the Makeup Artist Teams
- Making sure frontline staff are equipped with accurate product knowledge, adhere by grooming/ customer service guideline
- Work closely with HQ on training schedule, training materials and provide relevant reports on process
- Providing counters with relevant customer service tools (Skin View, Counselling kit)
- Making field visits to ensure BA performance is up to expectations and grooming standards are adhered
- Provide advice on marketing collaterals and activity based on understanding of customer’s profiles and products
- Provide customer service to customer enquiry and complaints which includes management and handling of product enquiries on social media
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry
- At least 3 years of working experience in providing training in beauty/cosmetic industry.
- Experience in Skincare and makeup skills
- Able to work in tight deadline and fast pace environment