ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029564
- Plan and carry out direct training coordination activities to support company's business
- Carry out and conduct training research and analysis activities and customer surveys
- Plan, co-ordinate and prepare events/activities and visits
- Support Business Development team in preparing training documentation for proposals
- Prepare monthly training report and briefing slides
- Provide administrative support to Management team as and when required
- NITEC or higher education in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
- Competent writer of training reports and correspondence
- Natural forward planner who is self-driven and has a clear focus on high quality customer service with good interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications, Open Office
- At least 1 year of experience in handling similar job scope
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume (indicating your contact numbers and expected salary) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.