Training and Coaching Manager, Apple Retail Contact Center
Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986745
Apple Retail Contact Center (RCC) is seeking a Training and Coaching Manager to join the management team. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced B2C and B2B E-commerce environment.
- At least 5 years experience in training and development
- Proven track record in leading and motivating a business area and introducing high impact actions to drive and reinforce improvements and achievement of strategy
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team in meeting challenging targets and maximizing their potential
- Strong sales and/or service Call Centre/ Commercial acumen coupled with adaptability to a changing market environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Strategic planning and decision making skills.
- Proven ability in goal setting and motivation.
- Experience of working and influencing at a senior level.
• Training: Ensure the ongoing training and development of staff members for all of the Sales and Service organization, including contact centre and support staff
• Coaching: Implementing a World Wide strategy for a coaching program
• Maintaining direct contact with our Sales, Marketing, New Products, Logistics, Finance & Operations organizations and provide a focal point of contact for people on the subject of Customer Care for Apple Online Store
• Work with the WW Development team to ensure the needs of APAC are included in all training materials at the start of development
• Work with local business owners to assess the training and coaching needs and develop plans and programs to affect positive change in behavior
• Work with Global Instructional Designers on a training Evaluation and Measurement standards
• Manage and develop the team of trainers and coaches
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
About Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Now on the onset of the third millennium, Apple remains committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world - through its innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings. If you share our philosophy, join us. Break new ground with an enriching career.