RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Training Analyst (MNC / Officers & Specialist)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986932
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA1710
Our client is a well-known multinational corporation in the military training/equipment/system technology.
- Deployed for Exercise Control Centre to track instrumental forces
- Provision of additional lens for the Exercise Control to draw out useful insights and identify lessons
- Exercise Preparation - Coordinates on performance Indicators / checklists encompassing Action Reviews using the Army’s Action Learning Process (ALP) for preparation of analysis reports to facilitate learning before/during/after exercise
- Conduct umpire training and training of TES (Tactical Engagement System) equipment to commanders/troops.
- Understanding of Exercise Design, Commander’s emphasis, development of collection plan and formulation of Performance Measurements.
- Ensure the exercise force structure is accurately uploaded in the CATS system for live monitoring.
- Coordinates, notes impending actions, carries out activities to capture and book mark reviews, Recording of Lessons Identified, facilitate face to face with umpire
- Compiles all lessons identified within a given time frame according to contractual agreement using Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Training Evaluation and Analysis
- Collects and collates the training data for the different types of training and table the following reports:
- Trend Analysis Reports
- Preparing, facilitating and assisting with audit checks as and when needed
- Prepare MEXCON, Mobile Control Centre and BFI Light System for exercise support locally and overseas.
- Conduct monthly preventive maintenance and periodic corrective maintenance
- Assist in the conduct of Urban Live Firing Facility
- Assist in the conduct of 5 ‘S’ within respective work area.
- Singapore Citizen only
- Diploma in Engineering or Information Technology or Media / Communications / Degree in any field or Higher Nitec
- Ex-Army or ORD Officers/Warrant Officers/Specialists an added advantage
- Team player with good analytical, organizational and problem solving abilities
Please email your CV (preferably with photo and current salary) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468). Thank you.